Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to submit a module for the Gamemode 4 series!
Unfortunately, due to limited time and to keep the modules in the Gamemode 4 series as compatiable, high quality and lag-free as possible, I have to be very picky when choosing module submissions. It has happened, but it's rare. Sorry.
So that I don't spend my days going through downloads trying to work out what something does, please make sure your module submission contains:
- A screenshot of the redstone module itself and optionally screenshots of devices, structures or other items relevant to the module.
- A detailed text description or video of what the module does, what (if any) other modules are required to make it work and any recipes that may be needed if the module uses custom crafting.
- A download for the module in either (in order of preference) 1-click text on pastebin or an MCEdit schematic or world download.
- Adfly, bit.ly and other redirected URLs to resources will be ignored.
- A credit link and name that you would like me to use if I feature your module in a video.
- Be sure to pay attention to this page whilst making your module.
I only have so much time, and often have a backlog of modules so don't expect a response right away if you post a submission here as I have a plethora of ideas of my own! You can follow a thread / check you're following a thread in the top - right of the first post so you can get a message when someone responds.
Module priority list here.
Module submission competition here.
Thank you again for enjoying the GM4 series enough to want to produce content for it, you're all awesome :)