Bedrock Oil Drilling!
With the North Illegalling Drilling In the North Mandala Park, I thought it was time to make a module does just that! EXPECT IT TO BE BUGGY!
Bedrock Oil Drill
1) Must be created between y=0 and y=20. I 2)f moved, will be destoryed. 3) Created by Chucking a coal ontop of a coal block that is on fire. 4)Particles of Smoke (as shown on the left) mean that is has been created5)To created a bucket of bedrock oil, chuck a diamond at the Oil Spot when it has laval particles (as seen on the left).
6)Buckets The Buckets stack to 16
Bedrock Oil Barrell
- Created using 1 Bucket of Bedrock Oil, 1 Iron Trapdoor, 1 Iron Block.
- Breaking any block destroys structure and all oil Inside.
- Placing Hopper Underneath and unpowering it draws bucket of bedrock oil from out of it.
- To Input Bedrock Oil, Chuck bucket at it.
- Amount Stored inside shown if player stands right next to it.
- Trap door on top pops open when barrel is full.
- Stores 30 Buckets of Bedrock Oil.
1) The One Click install does not conform to the Gamemode 4 Standard. This will be fixed late
2) Most of the Gamemode4 Standard for Naming Scoreboards and Armorstands are followed.
3) Scoreboards Used:
GM4_oiSpot: Used to Track Age of Oil Spots GM4:_oilStorage: Used to Track Storage of Oil Barrells
4) Tags Used: GM4_oilIsCoal - Tags all Coal Items GM4_oilNearBedrock - Tags oil spot armor stands between 0 and 20 GM4_oilTop - Tags GM4_oilStorage to check if trap door on top is there GM4_oilTBarellTop - Tags GM4_oilStroage to check if iron block is in structure GM4_oilFrameAllign- Tags Item frame used to spawn oil barrels GM4_oilKill - Used to kill items in crafting of oil Barrell GM4_oilBucket - Tags Oil Buckets. Used in Crafting Oil Barrells and play particle at them GM4_oilSpotGiver Tags Diamonds nearby to oil spot to craft Oil Barrells GM4_oilBarrellBlock Tag Iron Blocks used in Crafting Oil Barrell 5) Names of Armor Stands:
GM4_oilSpot: Thing used to create bedrock oil
GM4_oilStorage: Used to Track Bedrocik Oil. Check Validitiy of Structure.